- Check-In: 13:00
- Sleep time: ~22:30
- Check-Out: 8:30
Following services are available for our visiters:
- washing machine
- clothes dryer machine
- hair dryer
- dining hall/kitchen (dishes, microwave, water boiler) – Some facilities could be unavailable due to COVID-19 prevention measures
- tabletop oven (for pizza)
- patio with clothes racks
- shower, hot water
- bicycle parking in the garage
- fireplace in the hall
- free wifi (everywhere)
- cold drinks
Where to eat
We don’t provide breakfast, lunch or supper, but there are some options for you:
- supermarket nearby – 1 minute walk from albergue and you can use our kitchen;
- restaurant “El Buen Yantar” with delcious “menu del dia” – just around the corner;
- breakfast by the river – beautiful views and they open around 7:00 AM.
Rooms in our albergue
There are several types of rooms in the albergue including shared and private ones. We also have triple for a family with a private bathroom inside and doubles (with twins) for the best price in the town.
Every bed has a disposable bottom sheets on it and a disposable pillow case. Please bring your own sleeping bag! Also, you can ask for a blanket (it’s free). We don’t provide towels, extra sheets or gel/shampoo.
Check out more photos of the interior of the albergue: bathrooms, kitchen, garden with flowers and more.