- Check-In: 13:00
- Sleep time: ~22:30
- Check-Out: 8:30
Following services are available for our visiters:
- washing machine
- cloth dryer
- hair dryer
- dining hall/kitchen (dishes, microwave, water boiler) – Some facilities could be unavailable due to COVID-19 prevention measures
- tabletop oven (for pizza)
- patio with clothes lines
- shower, hot water
- bicycle parking in the garage
- fireplace in the hall
- free wifi (everywhere)
- soft drinks
Where to eat
We don’t provide breakfast, lunch or supper, but there are some options for you:
- supermarket nearby – 1 minute walk from albergue and you can use our kitchen;
- restaurant “El Buen Yantar” with delcious “menu del dia” – just around the corner;
- breakfast by the river – beautiful views and they open at 6:00 AM.
Rooms in the albergue
There are several types of rooms in the albergue including shared and private ones. We also have triple for a family with a private bathroom inside and doubles (with twins) for the best price in the town.
Since this is an albergue – we are trying to keep the price as low as possible, which means in our case that double rooms have no keys same as any other shared ones. The only room with the lock is the triple. Every bed has a disposable bottom sheets on it and a pillow. You have to use your own sleeping bag! Also, you can ask for a blanket (it’s free). We don’t provide towels or extra sheets.
Different interior photo inside the albergue: bathrooms, kitchen, garden with flowers, cool drinks machine and more.